Anyway, I will be posting all sorts of real estate-related information that I hope will be of use to someone! So, for my first official posting, I wanted to let everyone know about free money that can be used toward real estate purchases. Yes – FREE MONEY! There are several grant programs out there that do not have to be repaid, and that many buyers and sellers do not know even exist.
Specifically, I am one of the few real estate agents in the Sacramento and surrounding areas who is certified to assist buyers in the use of the MMAP (Monthly Mortgage Assistance Program) Grant. You may contact me via my website at http://www.sac-mmap.com/ or http://www.erinattardi.com/ today to see if you meet the qualifications for this program. The program:
- Provides monthly payment assistance between $250 – $1,000 per month for 24 months, or $500 – $1,000 per month for 12 months
- Works with all types of lending products, including sub-prime, stated income, and 100% financing
- Does not have to be repaid
- Homeowner has the choice to sell or re-finance the property at any time
- No government qualifying or participant income restrictions
Monthly Mortgage Assistance Program Inc (MMAP) is a not for profit organization that was formed to help ease the high cost of home ownership via grants and buyer education. MMAP specifically aims to assist buyers with the high monthly mortgage payments that inhibit a broad segment of potential homebuyers from home ownership. MMAP provides Grant Participants with monthly mortgage assistance from an existing gift pool of funds.
Contact me today for more detail…