– A 5-star ranch-style development of 146 FREEHOLD villas
– Full rental management by an experienced UK hotelier
– 10-year rental guarantee, first 2 years at 8% net
– Resort just 100metres from the beach
– Five minutes drive from the international airport
– Southern Caribbean location, outside the hurricane belt
– Villas priced from GB £68,700
The DevelopmentLast Wind offers clients the opportunity to own a villa with ‘5-star resort status’ in one of the world’s most beautiful locations, just 100metres from the beach. The development is also located adjacent to a Leisure Park (Musipan Theme Village) that draws tourists from the mainland.The off-plan project is being developed exclusively for foreign clients looking to invest in a 5-star resort-based property with high capital growth potential and guaranteed rental income. The resort has been designed in partnership with Margarita’s Ministry of Tourism in an attractive local ‘ranch’ style.
Property Types 2 and 3 bedroom villas
Rental Scheme 10-year rental scheme
First two years guaranteed at 8% net
Remaining 8 years profit-share with hotelier
Four weeks personal usage each year.
Free legal fees
Communal swimming pool
Children’s swimming pool
Bars and restaurants
Scheduled Completion Date
Isla de Margarita is located off the north east Caribbean coast of Venezuela. The Last Wind development is situated on the island’s southern coast, with magnificent sea views to nearby Coche Island. This gives it proximity to the airport, city and the island’s best-known beaches.
Beach: 0.1 km
Amenities: On site
Leisure Park: 0.2km
Golf Course: 10km
City shopping: Less than a 20-minute drive
– Margarita Island is growing rapidly; many European companies are entering into the real estate market taking advantage of the huge demand for rental accommodation.
– The deficit for rentals is estimated to be at more than 15,000 units.
– Rental season is year round with peak / high season lasting 150 days.
– Low entry prices
- properties here are up to 70% cheaper than on other Caribbean Islands
– Unrepeatable prices on property in this growing market
– Your profit is free of any liability to local capital gains tax.
– Holding on to your property for the longer term means you can benefit from investing in one of the fastest growing property markets in the Caribbean.
– You will benefit from a great holiday home while your property is appreciating value
– The island is tax and duty free (zona Libre) which attracts many tourists whom visit the island to shop.
– The cost of living on the island is the cheapest of all the Caribbean Islands.
– Owning property on the Island is easier then any other Caribbean island, and real estate prices are constantly on the rise.
– Weekly direct flights from Gatwick and Manchester- Located just 25 minutes from the island’s International Airport
– Flight time from Caracas to Isla de Margarita is just 35 minutes
– Opportunity to own a property in one of the world’s most beautiful locations
– Wonderful tropical beaches lined with palm trees
– Superb shopping facilities, as the island has duty free port status.
– Outside the hurricane belt
– 320 days of sunshine per year
– Tropical climate ranges from 78-88°F.
– Growing tourist market primarily from South America, North America and mainland Europe
– The island also attracts a large sailing community.